Evidence for Exercise® has been developed to improve access for health professionals to high quality scientific analysis and presentation of exercise advice.
We comprehensively review and distill the best available research across a range of disciplines – to provide clear, simple, evidence-based, printable exercise prescriptions for patients of all musculoskeletal, health and fitness practitioners.
Our program is not a vast, overwhelming collection of thousands of ‘accepted’ (and often poorly researched) exercises from which you are required to ‘pick and pluck’.
Rather, it is a collated selection of the most effective, genuine evidence-based exercises presented as elegantly simple and powerful prescriptions, and supported with comprehensive practitioner notes to ensure best practice for the ‘high level evidence’ clinical requirements of today.
After all, sometimes exercise is the best medicine.
For evidence-based practitioners seeking a simple yet substantial and highly effective exercise program
We offer a complete, 100% money-back guarantee for all new annual Registered Providers!
Don’t waste hundreds on exercise programs that are unreferenced, over-complicated, overwhelming and frequently abandoned.
Health registration boards worldwide require ‘high level evidence’ in advice and treatment
Our research shows…
- Health and allied health registration boards worldwide now require ‘high level evidence’ in advice and treatment
- Effectiveness, patient satisfaction, safety and professional liability are compromised when exercise advice isn’t up to scratch
- Exercise instructions provided by health professionals to patients are frequently unclear, incomplete, un-documented, unreferenced and often unnecessarily complicated
- Exercise apps and programs requiring practitioners to ‘pick and pluck’ from thousands of exercises are often fiddly and time-consuming during consultations, overwhelming, under-referenced, expensive and frequently abandoned
- Copied and distributed source materials, such as photocopied textbooks, may also be in breach of copyright law
- Many health professionals don’t prescribe exercises at all, despite proven and profound health benefits for their patients
- Most health professionals don’t have the time to keep up-to-date with the latest exercise research
- Patient compliance is highest when instructions are prescribed in printed form
Click here to read what our clients have to say about Evidence for Exercise…
Amazing platform. I paid 4x as much for a much less effective program for my patients.
Great to have all the common exercises displayed in order of progression with all the evidence for them referenced. Just saved me hours of research. Now I have the information handy to justify why I recommend certain exercises and the benefits of them.
Great relation to evidence for the exercise and what the patient can expect. Fabulous!
Evidence for Exercise is a well researched, comprehensive approach to rehabilitating common biomechanical dysfunctions. The ease of use and support from up to date research make it an indispensable tool for most practitioners.
Fantastic explanation of the exercises and why they’re performed. Also love the “what to say to patients”.
Evidence for Exercise® breaks it down in a way your patients can understand, whilst also providing you with a deeper understanding of the science and research behind commonly prescribed exercises. We empower you with knowledge of the science behind what you do.
By going back to basics with printable, clear, concise, beginner and intermediate level exercises, Evidence for Exercise builds patient confidence, education and compliance.
The result is better treatment outcomes and patient satisfaction, improved safety and reduced professional liability.
Our exercise prescriptions also emphasise the connection between the brain and the body, drawing on the expanding research field of neuroplasticity, which looks at the changing nature of our brain and its strong connection to the process of exercise.
We continually strive to make Evidence for Exercise® the leading evidence-based exercise program for health professionals.
We distil the science behind the treatment and advice you provide to ensure best practice
Evidence for Exercise® provides evidence-based exercise prescriptions and continuing education to health and fitness professionals across many disciplines.
Our ongoing comprehensive literature reviews, approvals by professional associations and collaboration with researchers, educational institutions, government and non-profit organisations, have resulted in Evidence for Exercise becoming the leading evidence-based exercise provider.
Evidence for Exercise Registered Providers are licensed to provide evidence-based exercise prescriptions to their clients, and access quality continuing education.
Evidence for Exercise researchers and consultants work in the fields of Health Science, Exercise & Sports Science, Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Anatomy, Physiology, Pilates, Yoga, Gymnastics and Personal Training. Our qualifications include university undergraduate and postgraduate, and Cert IV in Training & Assessment.