Exercise physiologists, fitness and personal trainers:
This course has been allocated 3.5 CEC’s. The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that “Evidence for ExerciseTM” meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from (2016 – December 2019). Providership # 775800
It consists of a case study and 10 multiple choice questions that you can answer after studying the following exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the hip
- Intermediate exercises for gluteals (low tensor fascia latae)
- Intermediate exercises for the gluteals (step-up box)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (non-weight-bearing)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (weight-bearing)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CEC use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for ExerciseTM Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your case study and questionnaire.
When you have completed the case study and questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CEC’s.
ACSM approved providership of this program does not imply endorsement of the sponsoring organization’s products/services.