Exercise physiologists, fitness and personal trainers:
This course has been allocated 5 CEC’s. The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that “Evidence for Exercise®” meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from (2016 – December 2019). Providership # 775800
It consists of three questionnaires that you can answer after studying the included exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the scapula
- Beginner exercise for the shoulder (elastic band)
- Beginner exercises for the shoulder (weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the scapula
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (prone weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (standing weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (overhead activities)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CEC use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for Exercise® Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your case study and questionnaire.
When you have completed the case study and questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CECs.
ACSM approved providership of this program does not imply endorsement of the sponsoring organization’s products/services.