Exercise physiologists, fitness and personal trainers:
This course has been allocated 6 CEC’s. The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that “Evidence for Exercise®” meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from (2016 – December 2019). Providership # 775800
It includes all notes required to complete the case studies and questionnaires to obtain 10 continuing education credits.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the hip
- Intermediate exercises for gluteals (low tensor fascia latae)
- Intermediate exercises for the gluteals (step-up box)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (non-weight-bearing)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (weight-bearing)
- Advanced exercises for the gluteals
- Beginner closed chain quadriceps exercises for patellofemoral pain
- Beginner open chain quadriceps exercises for patellofemoral pain
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CEC use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for Exercise® Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your case studies and questionnaires.
You must complete the case studies and questionnaires in the following order to obtain your 6 CEC’s:
- Beginner and intermediate exercises for the hip and gluteals
- Beginner quadriceps exercises for patellofemoral pain
When you have completed the first case study and questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation. You can then move to the next case study and questionnaire. When you have completed them all you will receive a certificate of completion.
ACSM approved providership of this program does not imply endorsement of the sponsoring organization’s products/services.