Pilates teachers and practitioners:
This online course is recognised by the APMA and completion allows 3 CEC’s.
It includes all notes required to complete the continuing professional development questionnaires to obtain 3 CEC’s.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the hip
- Intermediate exercises for gluteals (low tensor fascia latae)
- Intermediate exercises for the gluteals (step-up box)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (non-weight-bearing)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (weight-bearing)
- Advanced exercises for the gluteals
- Beginner and intermediate exercises for the prevention of falls (Otago exercise programme)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CEC use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for Exercise® Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaires in the following order.
- Beginner and intermediate exercises for the gluteals
- Exercises for falls prevention
When you have completed the questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CECs.
Online learning is capped at 3 CEC’s per year for a maximum of 9 CEC’s over a 3-year period.