Pilates teachers and practitioners:
This course is recognised by the APMA and completion allows 3 APMA CEC’s.
It includes all notes required to complete the continuing professional development questionnaires to obtain 3 CEC’s.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the neck
- Intermediate exercises for the neck
- Beginner Pilates for the upper back
- Intermediate Pilates for upper back extension (equipment)
- Beginner exercises for lower back
- Intermediate exercises for the lower back
- Intermediate Pilates for the abdominals
- Intermediate Pilates for the abdominals (bolster)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CEC use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for Exercise®
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaires.
When you have completed the questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CEC’s.
Online learning is capped at 3 CEC’s per year for Level 1 and 2 teachers and 6 CEC’s per year for level 3 and 4 professional practitioners.