Pilates teachers and practitioners::
Evidence for ExerciseTM Beginner and intermediate exercise for the shoulder is awarded 3.5 continuing education credits according to the guidelines set forth by the Pilates Method Alliance®
It consists of one questionnaire that you can answer after studying the included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the scapula
- Beginner exercise for the shoulder (weights)
- Beginner exercises for the shoulder (elastic band)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (standing weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (prone weights)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CEC use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for ExerciseTM Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaire.
When you have completed the questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CEC’s.
Up to 8 CECs may be earned through PMA approved Distance Learning during a two year term.