Exercise physiologists, fitness and personal trainers:
This course is approved by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (Provider # 5,053) and the Athletics and Fitness Association of America (Provider # 11,894) and has been allocated 0.3 NASM CEUs and 3.0 AFAA CEUs.
It consists of 10 multiple choice questions that you can answer after studying the following exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the hip
- Intermediate exercises for gluteals (low tensor fascia latae)
- Intermediate exercises for the gluteals (step-up box)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (non-weight-bearing)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (weight-bearing)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CEU use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for Exercise® Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaire.
When you have completed the questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CEUs.