This course has been assessed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and is accredited for 3 CPD hours.
It consists of 10 multiple choice questions that you can answer after studying the included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the scapula
- Beginner exercise for the shoulder (elastic band)
- Beginner exercises for the shoulder (weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (prone weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (standing weights)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for ExerciseTM Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaire.
When you have completed the questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CPD hours.