Exercise physiologists and sports/exercise scientists:
The ESSA Professional Development Committee certifies that this Professional Development offering meets the criteria for 12 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Aerobic exercises for pregnancy (2 hrs)
- Pregnancy exercises for pelvic girdle/lower back pain (3 hrs)
- Swiss ball exercises for pregnancy (1 hr)
- Upper and lower body strength exercises for pregnancy (3 hrs)
- Abdominal exercises for pregnancy and rectus diastasis abdominis (2 hrs)
- Pelvic floor exercises for pregnancy (1hr)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for Exercise® Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaires.
When you have completed each questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CPD hours.