This course has been given approval by the Myotherapy Association Australia (MA) Professional Development Committee and is recognised for 4 Professional Development Points (PDP’s)
It includes all notes required to complete the questionnaires to obtain 4 professional development points.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the scapula
- Beginner exercises for the shoulder (elastic band)
- Beginner exercise for the shoulder (weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (elastic band)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (standing weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (prone weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (overhead activities)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for PDP use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for Exercise® Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaire.
“Incredibly clear instruction sheets for exercise prescription. Very informative and appropriate presentation of information that could have been overwhelming if it was not delivered in the way it was. Edited magnificently.”
“Fantastic course, and will definitely be using it for my work.”