These resources are designed for the practitioner to rapidly adapt their practice to telehealth services during the COVID-19 response period.
Practitioner Resources include:
- Curated selection of printable exercise prescriptions* and practitioner notes
- Instructions to set-up telehealth services
- Patient inclusion criteria, informed consent, feedback
- Conducting a telehealth consultation for acute low back
Resources to provide to patients
- Information about telehealth consultations
- Home advice for acute neck and low back pain
*License to distribute is for the year 2020 only. For an unlimited license and access to the complete library of exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes become a Registered Provider here. All Registered Providers (annual) receive telehealth products for free!
It is the individual practitioners responsibility to determine if they are insured to provide telehealth consultations and to abide by the professional policies, rules and laws of their country, jurisdiction and profession relating to telehealth consultations.
Once you have purchased the product, log in and download your resources.